A NEW drawplate with 14 holes ranging from 0.8"(2mm) 5.9" to (15 mm), a slot and a crochet hook holder !
The YoolaPlate is made of a durable plastic especially chosen to accommodate our wire knitted chains without leaving any marks neither on the chains or the YoolaPlate.
The YoolaPlate is designed to
1. Shape tube chains, make them smoother, longer and more condensed.
2. Shape tube chains into flat chains
3. Store a crochet hook.
4. Has measuring marks (inch & mm)
The YoolaPlate is especially designed for wire mesh chains made of coated copper wire, silver plated wire, gold filled, solid gold, sterling silver, fine silver.
The tube mesh can be crocheted, knitted, woven or any other wire work technique.
How to shape tube chains
1. Insert the tube chain into a hole that is slightly smaller than your tube.
2. While holding the Yoolaplate in one hand, pull the tube chain using the crochet
hook until it gets from the other end, make sure to draw it vertically so it is not deformed .
3. Continue drawing the tube chain through smaller holes until you reach the diameter you desire, during this process the chain will become longer according your work tension, the looser your work is the more it will lengthen.
unit size : 6.1 x 2.3 x 0.39 inch or 15.5 x 6 x 1cm
How to shape flat chains
1. Flatten the tube by folding it while keeping the rims consistent
2. Stretch it 3. Draw it through the center slot, repeat if necessary.
How To store the crochet hook
Place the hook on top of the 2 bars in the inner side of the YoolaPlate, push it into place.
The YoolaTube , wire crochet tube necklace video is available for purchase here .
or as part of a DIY jewelry kit
The listing includes the draw plate and a crochet hook, additional images are for illustration only.
back to main tools section : www.YoolaDesign.com
We offer worldwide FREE shipping on all orders over 49 USD.
All items will be ready to ship within 3-5 days, unless otherwise specified.
These are the estimated shipping times:
USA ==> registred mail approx 14 days.
Canada ==> registred mail approx 16 days.
Australia ==> registred mail up to 30 days.
Europe ==> registred mail up to 14 days.
Rest of the world ==> registred mail up to 30 days.
Express shipping of 3-5 days is available with either Fedex or EMS express, you will see one or two these options on checkout, depending your destination.
Digital products are available for download right after your purchase via the link that will be sent to you.