Looking for something different? You’ll love the Wire Crochet Lampshade DIY Home Decor Kit!
Always following the ISK wire crochet technique, Yoola’ step by step video tutorial will accompany you into making an amazing wire crochet lampshade. Believe it or not, this can absolutely be a beginner’s project!
Our icy lampshade caught the eye of the exquisite design blog- Design Sponge.
All supplies and tools needed are included, from the crochet hook to the light socket.
This unique home decor kit includes the following items :
1. a VIDEO tutorial burned on a CD , to be viewed on a computer , this is a true video and not a sequence of photos.
2. a PDF file to accompany the video
3. a crochet hooks size 0.6mm
4. 6 wire spools of 28 gauge copper wire in various colors (convo me if you want different colors)
5. a LARGE ISK starters , a design patent
6. a brass light socket (1.2”/30mm long) for a 12V 20W Halogen lamp
7. a 78”(2 meter) long flexible metal wire (0.08”/2mm diameter)
Once lit, the lampshade casts beautiful shades and instantly create wonderful atmospheres.
Try it and surprise your friends with this unique Home Decor gift!
If you want to send the Kit as a gift to a crafty soul, it can still make it on time for Christmas with one of our expedited shipping options, we offer Free gift wrap on request.
Happy Crafting !