The NEW tutorial that so many of you were waiting for is finally ready .
It is available as a VIDEO + PDF and also as PDF only .
it is also available as part of a special new Bridal combo together with the YoolaCuff and the Celtic heart knot.
in an extended patterns combo , with all the Videos I published until today.
I can’t wait to see the infinity necklaces you will be making …
I love getting your photos.
The PDF includes 28 pages with detailed info, it explains how to make step by step the INFINITY necklace both with the ISK starter and without it.
The VIDEO movie is filmed in HD quality and includes close-ups and detailed explanations, no special knowledge is required, only two hands and good eyesight.
The materials required are:
1. 18gr copper/gold filled/fine silver
2. color copper wire in a contrast color to the necklace wire color
3. a necklace clasp and a jump ring
The tools required are :
1. A crochet hook size 0.6mm
2. the small ISK starter – optional , the instructions include explanations how to create the INFINITY necklace with and without the ISK starter,
it is very recommended though.
Careful !!! anyone you know will ask you to make them one, it makes a wonderful gift for weddings, birthdays , Christmas….