Thanks to my dear colleague and friend Kathryn Vercillo the Crochet Expert, I learned that March is Crochet month... It was initiated by CGOA - Crochet Guild of America.
and no... you didn't miss anything .. I'm not american but I'm happy to adopt any excuse for a celebration ... so thank you CGOA for sending this great excuse our way !
Kathryn posted yesterday a post on crochet.about.com with suggestions how to celebrate this special month , her full article is available directly through here " 10 Things You Can Do to Celebrate the 15th Annual NatCroMo" hop over there " , I warmly reccomd follwing her :)
Reading through the post I decided to adopt the ones that are relevant to my little niche of wire crochet , so here they are :
1. Follow the Month-Long designer's blog tour - I WILL :)
2. Buy a Crochet Book - YES !
3. Teach Someone to Crochet - LOL.... I do this on a daily basis , so of course I'll do it on March too :)
4. Learn Something New in Crochet - Great Idea , I've been wanting to learn how to crochet small baskets for ages now...
5. Crochet in Public - Love this , people are always so curious to see what I do there with that tiny hook of mine ...
6. Join a Crochet Community - I'll take it the other way round and invite crocheters to join YoolaISK - wire crochet community.
7. Wear Your Crochet - easy....
8. Crochet - easiest of all.... it's my day job and I LOVE it !
So how about you ?
want to join the celebration and win ANY 6 of my 6 wire crochet patterns in PDF+ video ? !!!!
all you have to do is leave a comment with ONE thing YOU are going to adopt on Crochet month .... super easy, told you ....
Each post will be considered as one entry , if you share on social media, specify it and you get an extra entry for each share of this post and more chance to win !
Yael aka Yoola