Going Multi Lingual !
I wrote you about it a few weeks ago on my news letter, but since not everyone follows them and occasionally they get buried under newer news, I decided to dedicate a blog post to this topic.
Thanks to Iris Kernstock , a dear client of mine I now have more crochet pattern translated into German, these will join the 5 that were translated at the time by Pascal Pinther and Esther Guggemheim .
So if you are a German speaker and have purchased one or more of the patterns listed below in the past, I will be Happy to send you the current German translations.
To do that pls email me the details of your original order and I will be happy to send them over, the Videos remain at this point In English only , as they are so easy to understand even without words.
It is really tempting to completely stop with the dubbing, but so many of you write me saying my voice calms you down, and makes you feel as if im giving you a private lesson that I don't have the heart to do that ....
Here is the Full list of Wire Crochet Patterns , with a comment next to each one that has been translated to German :
- YoolaTube - Translated by Pascal Pinther
- YoolaFlower - Translated by Esther Guggenheim
- YoolaCuff - Translated by Pascal Pinther
- Yoola pomegranates
- Yoola Infinity - Translated by Iris kernstock
- Yoola Eve earrings - Translated byIris kernstock
- Pixie beads
- YoolaHoops - Translated by Pascal Pinther
- Yoola Potion pendants
- Celtic heart
- Drops - Translated by Pascal Pinther
- Braided Cuff - Translated by Iris (coming soon)
- Calla Lily earrings - Translated by Iris kernstock
- Cleopatra ring shield ring - Translated by Iris kernstock
Bangle Bracelet recipe - Translated by Iris kernstock
Thin bangles -Translated by Iris kernstock
Cross ring - Translated by Iris kernstock
Stamp Ring -
p.s. If someone in the community would like to translate the Patterns to Spanish , email me :)!